We’re 22 days into 2013, and we’ve already got a new buzzword that’s burning up the Interwebs. It’s called native advertising, and it just may signal the cure for why online advertising models have sucked so far.
In this 25-minute audio conversation, Robert Bruce and I discuss:
- What is native advertising?
- Will it save newspapers and online journalism? Maybe.
- The difference between content marketing, affiliate marketing, and native advertising.
- What dead copywriters knew about the Internet (before the Internet existed).
- How the legacy of Paul Harvey could fund the future of professional podcasting.
- A type of website that the native advertising model works particularly well in.
- An invite to learn how build those types of websites — step-by-step.
Or, listen on the player below …
The Show Notes:
- Guinness Guide to Oysters
- Content Marketing 101
- 5 Tips for Affiliate Marketing Beginners
- The Atlantic, the Church of Scientology, and the Perils of Native Advertising
- Mr. Paul Harvey
- AgentPress – Smart Online Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Professionals
*Make sure you head over to AgentPress.com and sign up for tomorrow’s free webinar “A Step-By-Step Guide to Building a Local Website that Works.”