Last week, I ‘fessed up to the disappearing act we pulled with Entreproducer middle of last year. This week, we resume as promised.
So far, so good. We’re batting 100% for 2013 … woo hoo!
In this 19-minute audio chat, Robert and I discuss:
- Three great excuses why Entreproducer fell silent for 6 months
- What’s next for Entreproducer (and what’s in it for you)
- Is it really worth your time to write a book?
- The continuing critical importance of content marketing
- A quick look at coming conversations with Brad Feld, Dave McClure, and more
- The book that changed my professional life
Or, listen on the player below …
The Show Notes:
- How to Build Profitable Hyperlocal Websites
- Why the 21st Century Author is an Internet Entrepreneur
- The Jedi Master Approach to Content Marketing that Converts
- Mr. Brad Feld
- Mr. Dave McClure
- The Scribe Content Marketing Library
- AgentPress – Smart Online Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Professionals
*This episode of Entreproducer is brought to you by our fine folks over at Synthesis Managed WordPress Hosting.