Sheila and her husband Ryan started a blog almost two years ago, and the business that it powers recently hit $100,000 in revenue in June of 2012. If you’re less than impressed by that number, keep in mind that it’s a bit more than Copyblogger made in its first full two years.
What will four more years bring Sheila and Ryan?
With 1,200 unique visitors currently coming to their site every day, Sheila and Ryan continue to lay the foundation (and make money along the way) for a business that revolves around their passion for health and living well.
In this 29-minute audio case study, you’ll learn:
- How Sheila and Ryan developed their initial content strategy
- The crucial importance of passion in content publishing
- How they solved the “but I’m not a professional” content problem
- How they finally figured out what to sell
- How they balance content creation and physical product distribution
- What Sheila would do if she could do it all over again
Download the mp3 here or listen on the player below.