You’ve got questions. In today’s episode, we’ve got answers.
We’re talking content in this episode, and we only made it though half the submitted questions on this topic alone.
Don’t worry, we’re coming back for more. But hopefully these answers spark some serious thought for your own business.
In this 29-minute discussion, Robert Bruce and I answer these questions …
- Can you give away too much with content marketing?
- How Copyblogger utilizes multimedia content, and why
- What’s the best way to use content to drive traffic to a product or service?
- How to create content that attracts enterprise clients
- How to become a recognized expert in your field
- What Charles Dickens can teach novelists about content marketing
- How Brian got Copyblogger going when nobody was paying attention
Or, listen on the player below …
The Show Notes:
- 14 Free Ebooks and an Updated 20-Part Internet Marketing Course
- Authority: Become a Content Marketing Expert For Less Than a Dollar a Day
- Premise (the software we used to build My Copyblogger and Authority).
- Internet Marketing for Smart People Radio
- Going “Off Road” to Sell
- SEO Copywriting Made Simple
- How to Build Profitable Hyperlocal Websites
- Case Study: How Marcus Sheridan Saved his Brick-and-Mortar Business with Online Content
- Agile Content Marketing: How to Grow an Audience that Grows Your Business
- The Lean Entrepreneur, the Power of Audience, and the Book as Startup
*This week’s show is brought to you by Authority, Copyblogger’s brand new content marketing training and networking community that’s designed to accelerate your online marketing skills and success.