I launched Entreproducer almost two years ago by laying out the concept of the author-as-entrepreneur. The response was enthusiastic, to say the least.
Well, true to the very nature of those topics, this particular journey will continue to evolve in 2014. Find out why as Robert Bruce and I return to the original topic of book publishing in this 30-minute discussion:
- The only three reasons to write a book
- Do you even need to write a book anymore?
- The death and re-birth of publishing
- What every aspiring author truly needs to build
- Will there ever be an Entreproducer book?
- What’s coming in 2014 …
Or, listen on the player below …
The Show Notes:
- Why the 21st Century Author is an Internet Entrepreneur
- Agile Content Marketing: How to Grow an Audience that Grows Your Business
- The Flinch by Julien Smith
- Youtility by Jay Baer
- Hugh Howey: Bestselling Author of WOOL
- Here’s How Hugh Howey Writes
- Rework by 37Signals
- Getting Real by 37Signals
- Sell Your By-Products
- Coca Cola
- Content Marketing: How to Build an Audience that Builds Your Business
*This week’s show is brought to you by Authority, Copyblogger’s content marketing training and networking community that’s designed to accelerate your online marketing skills and success … for less than a dollar a day.