How to Build an Online Audience that
Sparks Your Startup’s Success
Explore the entrepreneurial opportunities in new media and digital content with
Brian Clark, founder and CEO of Copyblogger Media.
Here’s what Entreproducer covers:
- The business, revenue, staffing, and legal models that move you from content start-up to success.
- Audio and video profiles of the entrepreneurs and companies that are pushing digital content innovation.
- Tips, tools, and tactics for getting online content to work for you, no matter how you make money.
Get the Entreproducer multimedia email newsletter delivered weekly … no charge.
No matter your model, an audience helps you succeed at every step
Thinking (and acting) like a media company can help every startup succeed.
The power of an audience that spreads the word, while becoming customers and clients in the process, is exceptional. A new breed of entrepreneur leverages the Internet and produces valuable content to build that audience – a community of advocates that helps you reach more people and develop products and services people want.
These are the entreproducers. They develop sponsorship and advertising revenue streams, use content marketing to promote goods and services, develop and sell paid content, and create new digital content platforms and marketplaces.
Each week we’ll cover topics like:
- The 6 primary revenue models for online content
- Smart staffing for excellent content creation
- Licensing and other legal considerations
- Content strategy and iterative content development
- Opportunities in transmedia and augmented reality
- 9 ways to successfully sell digital content
- How to tap your audience for product development
…and much more.